Union West Apartments in Chicago has partnered with Tour24 to provide a convenient and flexible touring option that fits your busy lifestyle.
With Tour24 you can schedule an appointment to tour on your time - whether it's after-hours or during the day or on the weekends.
Your journey through your potential new home is entirely self-guided. Move at your own pace and view all the features our community has to offer - on your own time, without a leasing agent present. All you need is a phone and the Tour24 app, which becomes your key to the building and your onsite tour guide. You will even have access to start the leasing process or connect with our leasing team for additional information.
1. Fill out your "Guest Card" through our partners at tour24.
2. tour24 verifies your ID and facial recognition.
3. Choose your day and time to visit. tour24 confirms via email. *The email will provide directions to donwload the app neccessary for your tour. * The email will provide directions to download the app neccessary for your tour.
1. Before Your Tour: Open the tour24 email to download the Property app and tour24 Apartment Door Lock app.
* Sign in with the same info from registration.
2. When You Arrive: First, turn on your Bluetooth. Use the tour24 Apartment Door Lock app to open the door. Then, open the Property app and scroll down for basic info. Choose Tour Now to begin your tour.
3. During Your Tour: With Bluetooth on, you can walk through the community and model apartment home to learn about features and points of interest. Your tour is at your pace. You can see as much or as little as you like.
1. Why won't my ID verify?: Enter your name exactly as it appears on your ID. If your license shows "Benjamin" your form will be rejected if you enter "Ben".
2. Why should I download the apps from tour24? You will need the Apartment Door Lock app to get inside the community, but you'll want to follow the instructions from your email to download the self-guided tour app. It's full of helpful tips about the neighborhood, the community, and the model apartment home. It will tell you all of the features with a simple Bluetooth connection.
3. Why does my building code not work? Typically, entering the code too quickly or without using the # symbol first is the cause of the problem. Please try again by pressing the # symbol first and then the 4-digit code (example: #1234). If this does not work after a couple of tries, you may call tour24 at 1 (800) 297-7411 or the leasing office during standard office hours.